Do you want to change your lifestyle, get your fitness back on track or improve your relationship with food? We can help you with that.
- Look good, feel good
- Improve your healthspan
- Enhance your lifespan
There’s no better time to regain control of your weight than today.
Your Personalised Weight-Loss Programme (3-12 Months)
We don’t believe in quick fixes. We care about holistic and sustainable weight loss and chronic disease management through exercise, healthy eating and medication.
✓ GLP-1 medication for suitable patients
✓ Guidance from our accredited doctors
✓ Fitness & health coaching programme helmed by a medical doctor
✓ Health-tracking & longevity app with personalised health goals set by your doctor
From $350 for the first 4 weeks of GLP-1 Medication.
Effective weight-loss medications and evidence-based lifestyle recommendations
We’ll tailor our plan around your busy schedules and unique health needs
We’ll make your life easier with teleconsults, home visits or clinic consultations
We’ll work with you to lose the weight safely and empower you with new lifelong health habits
You’re in good hands with our doctors and fitness coaches
Your NoviuFit Journey
- Book your very first consultation with us
- Take our screening quiz for our doctors to understand your eligibility for our various weight management programmes
- Detailed health & lifestyle consultation with our doctors at Bartley Clinic
- Assessment of current metabolic health –– physical examination, bio-impedance measurements, blood tests
- Review of metabolic results via telemedicine or in-person consultation
- If eligible for medication, our doctors will prescribe your first month of GLP-1 medication
- Collaborative SMART goal-setting for higher success in losing weight
- Begin fitness & health coaching with our certified trainers
- App onboarding –– let our doctors track your health & weight remotely, sync your fitness stats and monitor your biomarkers for longevity (optional)
- Progress review with our doctors
- Recheck bio-impedance and body measurements
- Continue GLP-1 medication
- Build strategies to maintain your success
Month 6 And Beyond
- End-of-programme progress review
- Recheck new and improved metabolic health –– physical examination, bioimpedance measurements, blood tests
- Design a long-term weight management plan with our doctors & coaches
- Continue regular health screenings and longevity optimisation with Noviu365
Who is eligible for weight loss medication?
- BMI ≥ 30 kg/m2
- BMI ≥ 27 kg/m2 with at least 1 other health condition (Type 2 diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, obstructive sleep apnoea, etc.)
- 12 years and above (parental consent required for Under 18s)
- Personal motivation and commitment to improving long-term health through exercise, diet and medication
What if I’m not eligible for GLP-1 medication?
While GLP-1 medications can be a great tool, they're just one piece of the puzzle. Even if you're not eligible, there are still effective ways to reach your weight loss goals.
Our focus is on helping you build sustainable, healthy habits through
- Personalized exercise plans: We'll design workouts you enjoy and can stick with, gradually increasing intensity as you progress.
- Nutrition guidance: Learn to eat for your body and fuel your goals, with expert tips on portion control, meal planning, and healthy swaps.
- Lifestyle habit changes: We'll identify and address underlying factors that may be hindering your progress, like stress management and sleep hygiene.
- Fitness tracking: Monitor your progress and stay motivated with data-driven insights.
- Personal coaching: Get the support and accountability you need from a dedicated coach who's invested in your success.
Remember, lasting weight loss is about progress, not perfection. We'll be here every step of the way, cheering you on and helping you overcome challenges. 💪
How does GLP-1 medication help with weight loss?
Say hello to our weight loss medication, a GLP 1-RA. It mimics a hormone that our body makes to control appetite, helping with weight loss by slowing down your gut, so you won’t feel as hungry!
This daily self-injectable pen helps with chronic weight management in adults, especially when combined with a reduced-calorie diet and exercise.
Here are some research statistics about the GLP 1-RA we offer at our clinic:
- It was clinically tested and proven in a study of 3,731 adult patients in which 85% of people taking it lost some weight
- 3 out of 5 people (62%) taking it achieved a significant weight loss of ≥5%
- 1 out of 3 people (34%) taking it achieved significant weight loss of >10%
- 6% of people taking it achieved weight loss of >20%
At Noviu Health, we don’t believe in quick-fixes. We care about holistic and sustainable weight-loss through exercise, healthy eating and medication.
I'm not sure if I want to commit yet, can I find out more?
Of course, our doctors at Bartley Clinic are here to answer any questions you might have about weight loss medications and offer lifestyle counselling before you commit to our NoviuFit programme.
Simply book an appointment